Welcome to my
I was looking through this girls blog and I found some really cool writing tag questions! I was immediately like, oh my gosh I have to do this. XD
So without further ado...here we go.
1. Describe the plot of your novel in one sentence.
Hailey and Tatum are both used as test subjects for a government ran project/test after having an unbearably believable nightmare -- The government wants to use them to dream them into the future but it may just be too much for Hailey and Tatum to handle; they have to make it past the secrets and unknown to work as a team if they're ever going to make it back to thier real lives.
2. Pick one aesthetic to describe your novel.
My novel's aesthetic is probably...double exposure.
3. Which top three songs would be on a playlist for your novel?
Ummm, I'd say "Embers" by Owl City, "Lovely" by Twenty One Pilots, annnd gosh, I can't think of another!
4. What's the first line of your novel?
As of now, it's: "I had a dream that night."
5. Which line from the novel most represents it as a whole?
"I feel like our minds have the ability to dream beyond what we imagine...I think there's a reason we forget our dreams most nights."
6. Which character's name do you like the most?
I love the name Tatum (one of my two main characters) and the name Renee (one of my major supporting characters).
7. Pick a color to represent each character.
Hailey -- lavender
Tatum -- brown
Professor Denton -- Red
Renee -- Dark purple or blue
Tanya -- pink
Abrielle -- violet
8. Pick a font to represent each character
Hailey King -- Grand Hotel
Tatum Dallas -- Anton
Renee Burgess -- Gochi Hand
Professor Denton -- Mr Dafoe
Abrielle Dallas -- Waterlily
Tanya King -- Playlist Script
9. Which character has the best handwriting?
10. Which character is the best writer? Worst?
Tatum is probably the best and Hailey, surprisingly would be the worst.
11. Which character is the best liar? Worst?
Best -- Hailey. She's very good at saying she's fine when she's not. Worst -- Abrielle. She's still little so she's definitely honest.
12. Which character swears the most?
Professor Denton probably would. And Tatum might under his breath if something super bad happened. But in the book, there's no cussing or swearing or anything.